Company Name: Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited
Eligibility : UG – B.Pharma/ Pharmacy PG/ M.Sc/Any Specialization/Chemistry/ M.Pharma/Pharmacy DOCTORATE
Experience : 2 - 7 Year(s)
Walkin Date : 10th January 2013
Walkin Time : 09:00 a.m - 05:00 p.m
1. SR. MANAGER/MANAGER DOCUMENTATION & GLP: Candidates should be M.Sc (Organic / Inorganic Chemistry) with profound knowledge in analytical method validations, systemized procedures in keeping with good documentation/lab practices. Responsibilities include periodic ADL Audits, formulating review mechanisms according to ICH/MHRA/EDQM and other regulatory norms.
2. RESEARCH ASSOCIATES/RESEARCH SCIENTISTS CHEMICAL RESEARCH (API): Candidates should be M.Sc (Organic Chemistry) with 2-8 years of relevant experience OR Ph.D with 2-5 years of experience.
3. RESEARCH ASSOCIATES/RESEARCH SCIENTISTS – FORMULATIONS RESEARCH: Candidates should be M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics) with 2-8 years of relevant experience in formulation development of various forms. Knowledge of QBD is desired.
4. RESEARCH ASSOCIATES/RESEARCH SCIENTISTS ANALYTICAL (API): Candidates should be B.Sc/M.Sc (Analytical / Organic Chemistry) with 2-8 years of relevant experience.
5. RESEARCH ASSOCIATES/RESEARCH SCIENTISTS ANALYTICAL (Formulations): Candidates should be M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 2-8 years of relevant experience.
For both analytical positions, candidates should be experienced in various operational functions in analytical development, method development, method validation, impurity profiling, online support, monitoring GLP compliance, documentation cell, polymorphic screening etc.
6. PACKAGING DEVELOPMENT: Candidates should be B.Sc/M.Sc or B.Pharm/M.Pharm with relevant experience in primary, secondary and tertiary packaging, development of new product art work, STP and specification preparation and well aware for the requirement of exhibit batches as per regulatory guidelines of US/Europe/Brazil. Preference will be given to candidates holding PG Diploma in Packaging. Freshers may also be considered.
Established in 1907, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited is a leading pharmaceutical company in India. The Company is vertically integrated with the ability to develop, manufacture and market pharmaceutical products, pharmaceutical substances and Intermediates. Alembic is the market leader in the Macrolides segment of anti-infective drugs in India.Alembic’s manufacturing facilities are located in Vadodara and Baddi in Himachal Pradesh. The plant at Vadodara has the largest fermentation capacity in India. The Panelav facility houses the API and formulation manufacturing (both US FDA approved) plants. The plant at Baddi, Himachal Pradesh manufactures formulations for the domestic and non-regulated export market. The company has a state of the art Research Centre at Vadodara.
HOTEL THE WESTEND,
Gujarat College Road,