Applications are invited for walk-in interview for engagement for engagement to the post of Lab Assistant. Health & Malaria Inspector, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Radiographer, District Extension Educator, Refractionist, Dental Hygienist, Physiotherapist, on the dates given below at the venue mentioned hereinafter for posting at Jaipur. Jodhpur, Bikaner, Ajmer Stations. Candidates should come prepared to stay at their own expenses for one or more days, as required. Candidates must come with an application (duly filled in), original as well as attested photocopies of their certificates in respect of Educational Qualifications. Date of Birth, Caste (for SC/ST/OBC candidates in the prescribed format for Central Government only), three passport size photographs and no objection certificate in respect of candidates already serving in any Organization/Institute. The engagement will be offered purely on contract basis for a period of not more that one year or till the availability of a regularly selected candidate, whichever is the earlier.
Post: Pharmacist- 5 Posts
Place of vacancies:
Bikaner: UR- 1, SC- 1
Jodhpur: UR- 3
Age as On 01/01/2013: 20-30 yrs & 5 yrs for SC/ST or & 3 yrs OBC
Qualification: 10+2 in science or its equivalent with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacyand registration with Pharmacy Council of India or registration with stale Pharmacycouncil.
Rate of Remuneration per month (Consolidated): Rs. 10160 per month
Venue, Date and Time for Walk In Interview:
Division: General Manager Office, North Western Railway, Jawahar Circle, Jaipur
Time for reporting: 10:00 AM to 11:00AM
Place: Board Room. 6th Floor General Manager's Office, North Western Railway, Jawahar Circle. Jaipur (Raj.) Pin : 302017
* Number of posts, categories and place specificed above are subject to change.
* Offer will be on the basis of vacancies available at the time of engagement.
* The administration reserves the discretion with respect to filling up of the posts indicated herein or otherwise, and shall be final.
* The Contract can be terminated by the Railway at any time during the period of contract by giving fifteen days notice without assigning any reason whatsoever.
* Candidate who enters into contract with the Railway will not have any nght to claim for his / her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract. Services rendered as a full time on contract will neither have any bearing in respect of considering of their period of contract in regular selection through RRB. nor will it confer any right for regularization/absorption.
* Eligible SC/ST / OBC candidate may apply along with necessary caste certificate in the prescribed format for Central Government only.
* Only those candidates fulfilling the above criteria need to attend the interview.
* Candidates should come prepared for interview with the application on prescribed proforma annexed herewith alonwith certified copies of all the relevant certificates and testimonials and 3 passport size photographs which are to be submitted with the application.
* Candidates need not submit application in advance. They will come for a Walk-in- Interview and submit their applications in prescribed format on the date of the interview from 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. positively alongwith all original documents.
Notification No : 110/EMD/1(CADRE)-2012 DATE- 18.01.2013
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM AND MORE INFO( Open Below Link)